Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this website we take it that you have read, understood and accepted the information below.
The terms ‘Dear Mummy Bear’ ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘I’ or ‘we’ refer to the website owner.
The term ‘you’ refers to the viewer or user of this website.
- The content provided on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It can be changed by us at any time, without notice.
- This website is provided on an as-is basis. We work hard to ensure the information provided on this website is true and accurate, although we cannot guarantee the suitability, accuracy, performance or suitability of information and materials found here for any specific purpose.
- Although we make every effort to ensure the website and its content runs smoothly, we do not warrant that this website will be entirely error-free and timely. We takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website becoming temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us.
- Your use of this website and its content is entirely at your own risk, of which we shall accept no responsibility.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available on this website meets your particular requirements.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website is owned by or licensed to us. It may not be reproduced or redistributed in any form unless we grant a licence permitting it.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the content, photographs, videography, branding, layout, design, graphics and appearance.
- The materials provided by this website shall remain the copyright of Dear Mummy Bear at all times.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to prohibit any link from another internet site to materials or information on this website. Without prejudice to that right, if you wish to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
– you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our logo;
– you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
– you do not in any way imply that we endorse any products or services other than our own;
– you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false or misleading information about us;
– you do not otherwise use any of the trade marks displayed on the website without our express written permission;
– you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
– any website from which you link to this website does not contain any content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally this website may provide links to other websites, for your convenience or information. This does not mean that we endorse these websites or that we have any responsibility for their content. We will not be responsible for any loss of content or material uploaded through our website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any purchase made by you on this website of any products or services we may offer will be governed by the laws of England and will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising from our dealings must be heard by the courts in England.
- This website and its contents is copyright ©2018 Dear Mummy Bear. All rights reserved.