Hello my loves. I don’t think I’ve really started a blog post like that, I’m so sorry. Hello! I thought I would do this post today as I have been very kindly tagged by my lovely friend Lisa from Oh Luna and I thought, heck, why not?! You guys probably know very little about me (well, depending of course haha!) and usually, I’m a bit of an oversharer although I am definitely trying to change that. So brace yourselves, it’s a bit of a long one, but I hope it helps you guys get to know me better & I’m loving reading the tag from other bloggers too! (I’m a nosey cow, I’m sorry).
1. What is your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Erm, Claire Bear, mam/mum and that’s about it I think.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
In a relationship & have been for 7.5 years now
7. Any children?
Our little boy, Bear
8. Any pets?
Not at the moment, we aren’t allowed them where we live currently but we are hoping to move soon & to get a dog (a border collie)
9. Any tattoo’s or piercings?
Only my ears pierced once but I have 4 tattoos. I am looking at getting another at some point in the near future too.
10. What do you like about yourself?
Erm, not very much to be honest haha! I’m pretty nice I guess, most of the time haha!
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
Absolutely so much. And I also dislike that I dislike 99% of myself too. I’m stubborn & a complete stress head, I guess that is something pretty negative right?
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank?
A pint of Pepsi. Well, I’ve almost drank the pint haha!
14. The last thing you ate?
A 50p packet of sweets from the corner shop
15. Your last phone call?
From my mum to ask if I could take my brother to my nan’s as he had finished college early. To be honest, I’m not a fan of the phone at all so calls other than cold calls are few and far between
16. Your last text message?
My last text is my bank balance (I don’t text so much these days haha!) My last Whatsapp however, is from my other half’s gran, she’s sent me a video about a woman aged 102 but I haven’t watched it yet
17. Your last email?
Is from a fellow blogger about helping me out with a change to my hosting service
18. The last song you listened to?
I’m currently listening to You Me at Six on Spotify and it is currently playing Fresh Start Fever
19. The last book you read?
Read & completed was The Friend by Dorothy Koomson (look out for a review, I loved it!) I’m currently halfway through The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer but I’m not 100% into it if I’m honest
20. The last time you cried?
Definitely shed a few tears watching the programme on the Jamie Bulger Murder last night
21. The last blog you read?
22. The last person you spoke to?
23. The last place you visited?
To my nanna & grandad’s house today, we went to pick some fish for their new tank & had some tea there. I love visiting them
24. Your last holiday abroad?
Bloody hell, erm maybe around 15 years ago to Majorca or Menorca or somewhere like that
25. Have you ever got back with an ex?
Not that I can remember
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
On a couple of occasions yeah, once in York when I had drank a few too many jagerbombs, once when I went on a night out with the other half’s sister & it was literally just the orange VK’s I had been downing and threw up on her ex’s friends shoes while she was saying hiya to her ex (I didn’t know any of these people, oops!) and once when I had a girls night at a friend’s house from college and I’d downed a bottle of Lambrini
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Unfortunately I have, maybe a couple of times. I’m now the shittest friend ever, maybe because I fear how people see me or just that I fear it’ll happen again
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
I was talking to Lisa about this the other day haha! I definitely have, oops!
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
I have unfortunately. Most I didn’t really care about, the others I have left behind in the last decade
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I think so. Although I was also pretty confused with how the relationship was going
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
I think I have, yeah
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
No, although I did meet up with someone at their flat to sleep with each other, it was one time honestly. And it was someone I had been talking to for a few weeks
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Maybe in a way yeah
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Possibly, at the time of doing them. Though I try not to have many regrets as your actions make you the person you are today right?!
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
Can’t say I have
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Erm yeah. Just before Christmas I slipped in ASDA car park in front of the huge window where everyone is at the tills. I don’t know if anyone saw but I’m pretty sure they did, and possibly made a boomerang on insta. I don’t know them though I guess
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Unfortunately, yes and usually thinking they were great when they really were not
45. Do you believe in God?
46. Do you believe in yourself?
Sometimes I do but not always
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
I did until I was around 9 or 10 I think
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t think I do. However (and this is probably very contradicting) I feel like I may have seen things or heard things that could be something…or nothing at all
49. Do you believe in aliens?
I’m really unsure
50. Do you believe in miracles?
Not really, no
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
I do, I definitely believe that positive thinking gets you places in life, is healthier for your mind and wellbeing and those around you. Ask me to use the power of positive thinking and that’s a completely different story
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, I feel like love is something that comes with talking to and finding out about a person. They could be super attractive and a total dick or they could be a bit of alright but an absolutely wonderful person and I think that is the difference between love & lust.
53. Can money make you happy?
I try to think “money doesn’t make the world go round” but it does doesn’t it. I get it, it is more important to have family and friends around you. A person could be homeless or struggling but if they have their family & loved ones, they might be okay. I don’t think I could be at all. I absolutely adore my family of course, but I feel like even having a roof over your head, warmth & clean water and hot meals all comes down to money somehow
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
Of a sort definitely. I believe in equality, I believe that women should be and feel empowered and should be praised & treated as equals to men.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
Pro choice for sure. I could never ever have an abortion, for me personally, it’s not something I could ever go through but I’m not going to tell others how they should or shouldn’t live
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
Honestly, I don’t understand very much. I vote & I play my part but I don’t really have much of a clue. I just have a quick look over things & make my decisions really, sorry
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
No I definitely don’t
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Courage, strength and love, always
59. Are you eating anything right now?
Yes, a stick of celery & some houmous
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
It’s the evening & strangely enough, I still have some Pepsi left
61. What are you listening to right now?
The whole library of You Me at Six on Spotify
62. What are you thinking about right now?
How nice this houmous is and why don’t I get it more often haha
63. What are you waiting for right now?
Someone to play me back on Song Pop
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Seeing Lisa & Immy tomorrow/thursday if they’re free & also Bear’s 2nd birthday soon, we’re going to town on Friday & hoping to pick up a couple of bits if we can as I have no idea what to get him (if you’ve any suggestions please do send them my way)
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
That there are things I could really do with doing like the washing & cleaning the living room etc but I’m not.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
Seeing bear learning & figuring things out every single day. He always does something new and is so affectionate, it is really beautiful. I’m so proud
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Probably starting a new book on my tablet kindle app
68. Your first best friend?
I’m really not sure what their name was but I remember which school I was at & having friends there haha!
69. Your first kiss?
Some older lad who lived on my street, I’d not long started high school I don’t think and he was probably doing it as a joke but I did like him. Him and his couple of mates on our street thought it was funny and played on it
70. Your first celebrity crush?
Oh wow haha! Erm I know I liked Ben from A1 and a couple of actors haha
71. Your first holiday?
Cornwall I think, that’s the earliest holiday I know of anyways, I think I was around 4
72. Your first pet?
We had kittens around the time I was born I think and one cat called Sylvester.
73. Your first regret?
Oh gosh not a clue
74. Your first job?
Cleaning glasses at the restaurant/bar where my cousin was bar manager, I was 16/17 I think, I then did bar work but college and stuff took over and the hours were tiring me out (it was really late nights like 7pm-2am)
75. Your first childhood memory?
Having a pet goat and a ton of rabbits? I think that is anyway. I’m not so good with memories if I’m honest
76. Love or money?
Love always, but money does help a lot
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
Dogs for sure
80. Coffee or tea?
81. Beer or wine?
Much prefer beer these days though I barely drink at all
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
Erm vampires I think?
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
Summer (spring actually haha)
87. Books or movies?
Books although I have probably watched more movies in the last year or so
88. Horror or comedy?
Comedy, I get easily scared by horrors. Even if it’s not that bad, I get nervous when I’m walking up the stairs & if the light isn’t on in the room I’m going into
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
In ways I guess, like I said before though, everything makes you who you are today
90. What’s your dream job?
Hmmm, a children’s nurse I think or a writer
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Some cheesy pop music I guess haha! Ooooh no, every evening I sit down with a glass of pepsi or cherry coke and a kit kat chunky. I have no idea why haha
92. What are you afraid of?
Many, many things
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A dancer I think
94. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
To read minds I think, or is there one for a better perception of yourself like to feel super confident & less stressed cause that would be fab!
95. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
Honestly, to work less, to have more money to afford things and sometimes do things together and have days out, I’d love another child too
96. Would you want immortality?
I don’t think so, I’m terrified of dying but I don’t think I’d want to suffer and not be able to die either
97. If you could interview anyone, alive or dead, who would you chose?
Probably an author, Dorothy Koomson is definitely at the top of the list
98. Would you say you are happy?
Today is an alright day so yeah fairly happy
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at eighteen?
Slow down and stop rushing with things and wishing life away
100. Where would you like to be in five years time?
Owning our own house somewhere we really love with a garden & a basement & an office room and another child, at least one definitely haha!
Phew! I didn’t think I was gonna get through that to be honest haha! I hope you’ve loved reading about me although I have low self esteem & not very interesting haha! I’d love to tag a few people to also complete this tag who I will put below, please do make sure to check out their tags too and their blogs!
Charlotte from Cups of Charlotte
Tamara from The Epileptic Blogger
Kerry from Kerry Conway
Hanna from Little Snippets
Romeca from Beauty Bump and Me
Georgina from Gee Gardner
Lucy from Mrs H’s Favourite Things
Georgina from Georgina Clarke